Last week after 2 days of class, I headed to Bologna for the annual Slow Food on Film. It's a festival that included shorts, documentaries, and everything in between, all relating somehow to food. It was not an actual planned school event, though they provided entrance (cool VIP type badges), a very basic hotel, and the all important convenience of no scheduled classes. It was fun to spend some time in one of my favorite cities and drop in for a film or two when something good was playing. So Wed. through late Saturday night I was in Bologna, and now I unpack, do laundry, and leave for Spain tomorrow.
In other exciting news, I have purchased a bike, a used thing that just needed a little love. The ride between Colorno and Parma takes about an hour, and in Parma, it is THE way to get around. Everyone and their mother (really, even if she is 90 years old) rides their bikes in Parma. Now I can fit in, get some good excersize, and fantasize about taking long distance bike trips all over Europe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment